Respectful communication and effective conflict resolution skills are the fertile ground in which successful relationships grow. If you and your partner have arguments that are never resolved and cause emotional pain. Or you find yourself saying things in the heat of the moment that you later regret, worry how your arguing is affecting your children, wonder where your love has gone or how your relationship got so derailed, then our marriage counseling services can help. P.A. French & Associates has extensive experience providing individual counseling, couples counseling and marriage counseling services to clients who want to improve their relationship.
If your relationship struggles with:
- Hurtful bickering with no resolution
- Controlling, obsessive, or jealous behavior
- Mistrust and loneliness Imbalance of power
- An unsatisfying sex life
- Intimacy issues
- Unmet emotional needs
Our marriage counseling services will help you build the skill and insight needed to create a relationship that:
- Feels safe
- Has open, honest and respectful communication
- Promotes trust and love
- Has shared meaning and purpose
- Effectively resolves conflict so that your relationship is strengthened
- Reflects your values and sense of purpose
- Enhances your children’s sense of family
Whether you see us individually or as a couple, we understand the complex nature of a distressed relationship. Patty is experienced and skilled at effectively working with couples who want to improve their relationship. She draws from a broad experience and educational base to assist you in creating a relationship that reflects your core values and honors your children and family.
Contact Patty French at P.A. French & Associates to learn how her marriage counseling
services can help you transform your life and relationship.